Segmentation by clicks and opens allows you to select subscribers into a segment based on their reaction to your campaigns.
To add a condition:
- Navigate to the required segment. Go to Conditions settings tab, press Choose a condition and select at least one field from block “Statistics”
- Open rate,
- Delivery rate,
- Adjust the “Match/Not Match” as required.
If required, add:
- The required campaign ID if needed to select subscribers into a segment based on the campaign activity;
- Specific group of subscribers if required, you can select specific subscribers based on their previous activity;
- Specific link if it is needed to select the subscribers who did not click or came through the link.
- Save the filter settings.
Segmentation samples based on statistics
Some of the samples based on statistics and settings.
- Sort out subscribers with undelivered campaigns.
Solution: select “Email Delivery”, Condition «Does not match», «all campaigns», «all lists».
- Select subscribers who read previous communications.
Solution: select “Email Open”, condition “Match”, select previous communications from the drop-down list.
- Select inactive subscribers who do not read emails and do not follow your links.
Solution:create a segment with three conditions:
- User did not open an email, select a group for your campaign
- User did not follow your link, select a group for your campaign
- Emails delivered, all campaigns. The last condition is added to include into a segment only those who already received previous communications. Newer subscribers who have not clicked or opened your email are excluded from the segment
Select “AND” between the conditions: all the conditions are mandatory for including a subscriber into the desired segment.
- Select subscribers who pressed Share button in your email.
Solution: choose Click-throughs, condition “Match”, all campaigns, paste your link into “Link” field.
- Select subscribers who visited “Sales” section following a link from your campaign
Solution: Choose “Click-throughs”, condition “Match” select the required campaign from the drop down list, paste your link leading to sales section into the “Link” field.