Lists and segments can be combined with “Presence in list” segment settings. You can also:
- Combine several lists into a segment
- Remove a list of subscribers from a segment
- Add a list of subscribers to a segment
To add a condition:
- Go to you required segment. From Condition Settings Tab select Choose Condition and choose Presence in List field
- Adjust the “Match/Not Match” selection as required
- Choose the required list of subscribers from the drop down list
How to combine two lists
Task: combine lists “clients from Nevskiy salon” and “clients from Ligovsky salon” into a single group for your campaign.
Solution: create a segment with two conditions:
Condition 1: presence in list - match -list “clients from Nevskiy salon”.
Condition 2: presence in list - match -list “clients from Ligovsky salon”.
Choose “OR” between the conditions. If the condition has “AND” a subscriber will be in the segment only if he/she is in both lists.
How to remove subscribers from a segment
Task: remove group “Parent of kids younger than 1 year” from “Parents” segment.
Solution: create a new condition is “Parents” segment: presence in the list - does not match “Parent of kids younger than 1 year”.
Choose “AND” between the conditions: both conditions are mandatory for matching the segment