Follow these guidelines:
- You can import subscribers from a CSV, XLSX, XLS, TXT file
- It should contain emails or cell phone numbers (for sms mailing). Empty fields are ignored
- One email per row
- If a subscriber has two emails, add them to separate cells. The system will consider them as two differen subscribers
- In fields of Multiple choice type separate options with a verticle line"|"
Pay attention to upper and lower cases. “Movies” and “movies” are two different fields.
You can also use codes instead of the field names.
- To import dates use YYYYMMDD format. Convert the date field to match this format
- You don’t have to delete extra columns or the ones that you don’t want to import. Simply choose Ignore a column
- You also don’t have to delete duplicates. The system will remove duplicate emails