To add your subscriber’s name to the subject:
- Using a template or personalizing the campaign press Use Personalization next to Email Subject.
- Choose User’s data from the drop-down menu and then the form which contains subscribers’ names. For example - field “Client’s Name” from “Clients” form.
- A subject will contain the command [% anketa.a222.q333 %], where 222 is a code of a form, 333 Is a code of a field.
- During the campaign the system will replace the commands with user's’ data.
- Place the command to where the subscriber's name should be shown.
For example: 50% discount personally for you, [% anketa.a222.q333 %]!