An import report shows how many new subscribers were added, updated, skipped as duplicates, etc.
A standard report includes the following information:
- How many new emails were added
- How many emails whose records were updated
- Number of emails that have no changes
- How many email were skipped as diplicates
- How many emails were not imported (emails with syntax errors )
- How many emails need confirmation
- More. Unconfirmed emails
File with detailed description of errors will be available in Task log. We' ll also send a notification email with the attached file to the administrative email address.
Obvoius errors can be fixed and imported to the same list again as a new import or individually.
Example, ivanov@@site.ru → email@example.com
Once import is completed, you can make sure that everything was imported correctly.
There are two ways to check it:
- In Subscriber Data profile → Data Tab choose the required form and the what data is recorded in the field of the form.
- Via personalization: open the visual editor, insert the command and for the chosen email check if the data is correct.