Using a block editor:
- Choose or add a section where an image should be placed.
- On the left panel choose the type of content “Image” Hold and drag it to the required email section.
- Press Upload image button and choose the required image from your PC.
- If you want an image to be a click-link to your web-site, press the button add\change link on the tools panel and add the required link. A link should be complete. For example: http://site.ru.
If you see empty fields instead of images, the code has image links missing. To correct this:
- Upload images for the template using Campaigns-Files.
- In the file list press «...» at the end of the line with an image name and choose Copy File Link.The link is copied to the clipboard.
- Return to editor tab. Click where the picture should be placed. A code for the image will be highlighted. Change the picture name for the correct link from your clipboard..
Before: <img src="logo.jpg" alt="" >
After: <img src="http://image.sendsay.ru/image/login/2016/01/05/logo.png" alt="">
If you did everything correctly an image will be shown in the right field.